COMPEED Blister Plasters
Features of Compeed Plasters:
- Help to relieve the pain and discomfort of painful blisters.
- The protective patch stays in place for better protection and relief.
- Help avoid the occurrence of blisters by the patch working like a second layer of skin.
- Aid in absorbing moisture and forms a protective cushion.
- Help provide instant pain relief and immediate healing.
Available in Small, Medium, Mixed and On Toes.
Artificial Elastomer, Tackifier Resins, Hydrocolloid Particles (Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose) and Plasticiser Polyurethane Film.
Make sure you apply the dressing before the activity to prevent blisters. You may also apply on existing blisters to give relief from friction.
- Clean and dry skin before use and ensure blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Press dressing between the hands to warm for one minute before and after application.
- Remove the patterned and white protective paper, then place the plaster directly over the blister.
- Carefully pull away the non-touch tab. Do not touch the adhesive, and ensure the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave patch in place until it falls off naturally.
- To remove patch, slowly stretch the plaster along the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or patients with severe circulatory disorders.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- If irritation, itchiness or redness occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist