DIFFLAM Throat Spray, 30mL
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Throat Spray for the fast relief of painful conditions of the mouth and throat, including:
- Sore Throat
- Radiation Mucositis
- Aphthous ulcers
- Redness and inflammatory conditions
- Post orosurgical and periodontal procedures
Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5mg/ml, Ethanol, and Saccharin sodium.
Adults: Spray 4-8 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area (and swallow gently) Repeat every 1.5 hours to 3 hours as necessary.
Children (6-12): Spray 4 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area (and swallow gently). Repeat every 1.5 hours to 3 hours as necessary.
After use, the nozzle should be wiped with a tissue to prevent blockage. It is important that the unit be stored in an upright position.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist