DYMISTA Nasal Spray 120 Dose, 17mL
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Itchy nose or eyes
17mL spray bottle.
Do not use Dymista for more than six months, except on medical advice.
Do not take if allergic to any of the ingredients or are pregnant or nursing.
Consult a healthcare professional before use if you have or have had any of the following medical conditions:
- Recent injury or surgery to your nose or mouth
- Infection in your nose or sinus
- Ulcer or open sores in your nose
- Active or inactive tuberculosis
- Severe liver disease
- Increased/ high pressure in the eye (glaucoma) and/ or cataracts.
- Tell your pharmacist or doctor if you are taking:
- A medicine or medicines that depress the central nervous system. Concurrent use with Dymista® Nasal Spray may cause sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Ritonavir, an antiviral medicine
- Ketoconazole, an antifungal medicine
- Cimetidine, a medicine that inhibits stomach acid production.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist