FESS Saline Nasal Spray, 30mL
FESS Saline Nasal Spray for natural relief from nasal congestion.
Helps to relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to allergies, hayfever, colds and flu. The non-medicated saline solution keeps nasal passages moist and washes away allergens such as dust and pollen.
Non-medicated, so can be used as often as required.
- Colds and flu: Thins and clears excess mucus to help clear blocked noses.
- Hayfever: Washes away dust, pollen and other allergens that can cause hayfever.
- Sinusitis and Rhinitis: Relieves congestion, promotes nasal health and helps neutralise acidity in the sinus cavity during sinusitis.
- Post-operative care: Can be used after nasal surgery to soften dried blood which can irritate the sinus passages and block drainage.
Sodium Chloride 9mg/mL.
Adults: 2-6 sprays per nostril.
Children: 2-3 sprays per nostril or use Children's FESS.
Babies: Use FESS Little Noses.
- The bottle should only be used by one person. Sharing the dispenser may spread infection.
- If congestion persists please consult your doctor.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist