FESS Sensitive Noses Nasal Spray, 30mL
FESS Sensitive Seawater Nasal Spray for natural relief from nasal congestion.
Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to allergies, hayfever, colds and flu. FESS Sensitive Noses is a non-medicated, preservative free nasal spray made from natural seawater that gently washes away excess mucus and allergens such as dust and pollen.
Non-medicated, so can be used as often as required.
- Allergic Rhinitis: Preservative free and is particularly suited to people who suffer from Allergic Rhinitis and are prone to nasal congestion, runny noses and itchy eyes because of their allergies.
- Colds and Flu: Thins and clears excess mucus to help clear blocked noses.
- Hayfever: Gently washes away dust, pollen and other allergens that can cause hayfever.
- Sinusitis: Relieves congestion, promotes nasal health and helps neutralise acidity in the sinus cavity during sinusitis.
Purified Seawater Equivalent to 9.0 mg/mL of Sodium Chloride.
Adults: 2-6 sprays per nostril as needed.
Children: 2-3 sprays per nostril as needed or use Children's FESS
Babies: Use FESS Little Noses
- The bottle should only be used by one person. Sharing the dispenser may spread infection.
- If congestion persists please consult your doctor.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist