GO Slippery Elm 600mg, 120
GO Healthy GO Slippery Elm 600mg is ideal for soothing the digestive tract in times of stress and discomfort. The inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains mucilage or polysaccharides, a form of long chain sugar. When combined with water, these polysaccharides create a slippery, nutrient rich substance which is easy to digest and coats the whole digestive tract soothing the intestines, colon and urinary tract. Benefits include:
- Support healthy digestion.
- Soothes the whole digestive tract.
- High dose 600mg per VegeCap.
- Supports healthy elimination of toxins from the bowel.
May be beneficial for symptoms such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Heartburn, Indigestion, Constipation, and Diarrhoea.
Include 120 vegecapsules per bottle.
Slippery elm (ulmus rubra) bark powder.
Adults: Take 1-2 VegeCaps daily.
Best taken before food with a full glass of water or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take at least 2 hours away from other medications as Slippery Elm can affect the absorption of some medications. If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, please consult your Healthcare Professional.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist