KALOBA EPS 7630 Liquid, 50mL
Kaloba goes to work quickly to help the body's natural defences respond promptly against the attack of winter ailments, ills and chills. Scientific studies show that Kaloba is of benefit for winter ailments, ills and chills and that it also helps support the natural immune response. Kaloba offers a long-established natural way to support the respiratory tract's natural response to winter ailments, ills and chills. Kaloba helps soothe the throat, nose and sinuses and is suitable for the whole family.
- Helps fight winter ailments.
- Assists the body to utilise its natural defences.
- Assists the upper respiratory tract to respond promptly against the attack of winter ailments ills and chills.
- Soothes the throat, nose and sinuses.
- Assists the bodys natural response to maintain free airways.
- Helps the body to maintain optimum health when dealing with winter ailments, ills and chills.
Each Kaloba Bottle Contains:
50ml Pelargonium sidoides extract (ethanolic extract from the roots of Pelargonium sidoides)
Alcohol by volume 12%
Does not contain: Gluten, lactose, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1.5ml three times daily.
6-12 years: Take 1ml three times daily.
1-5 years: Take 0.5ml three times daily.
For best results use Kaloba at the first sign of problems and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after problems subside.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not take if you take Blood Thinning Medication (i.e. Warfarin)
- Do not take if you have severe Hepatic or Renal Diseases.
- After time, plant-based extracts in liquid form may become cloudy. This does not affect the product’s efficacy. Since Kaloba is a natural product, slight variations in colour and taste may occur.
- Discard three months after opening.
- Do not use the product if the seal is broken.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Store below 30°C. Can be stored in the fridge.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist