KONSYL D Laxative, 500g
Konsyl D 500g is a bulk-forming fibre laxative that may be used to treat occasional constipation or bowel irregularity, as well as provide relief from diarrhoea and may help lower cholesterol.
It works by absorbing liquid in the intestines and swelling to create a softer, bulking stool that makes bowel movements easier. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours.
500g per bottle - approximately 77 teaspoon serves.
Each teaspoon dose contains 6g psyllium hydrophilic mucilloid.
Does not contain starch, and has no added flavours or colours.
- Add 1 dose (or 1 rounded teaspoonful) of product with 8 ounces (or a full glass of water) in a closed container.
- Shake 3 to 5 seconds.
- Drink immediately. If the mixture thickens, add more fluid and stir.
- Follow with additional fluid to Help in the absorption of the body.
- Take 1-3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Taking Konsyl D 500g without enough liquid may cause choking. This may also cause an allergic reaction to people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
- If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not take psyllium for longer than 7 days in a row, unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist