LAMISIL Antifungal DermGel, 15g
Lamisil DermGel is a unique light emulsion that cools like a gel and soothes like a cream. It is non-greasy and dries quickly, and is designed to provide cooling relief from the symptoms of tinea while actively fighting the infection.
The gel formulation is suitable for use on a variety of common fungal conditions. It is easy to apply to hairy areas and is an excellent choice if large areas of the body need treatment.
Unlike other anti-fungal treatments that require as many as three daily applications for up to 4 weeks, Lamisil DermGel needs only one daily application for 7 days to effectively eliminate tinea such as athlete's foot, ringworm or jock itch.
Terbinafine Hydrochloide 10mg/g.
- Skin should be thoroughly washed and dried before applying to the skin.
- Apply the gel to the affected skin and surrounding area in a thin layer and rub lightly.
Apply a sufficient amount of Lamisil DermGel to the affected area once a day for 1 week.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or eyes, or for vaginal yeast infections.
- Lamisil Cream is suitable for use in children aged 12 years or older. Usage in younger children is not recommended.
- Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist