LIFESTREAM Spirulina Blue Tablets, 200
For everyone leading a hectic and active lifestyle, this powerful natural formula rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and Essential Amino Acids will provide optimal nutritional support as well as support muscle recovery and reduce oxidative stress in the body.
Phycocyanin boosts the immune system, supporting its ability to function in spite of stress from environmental toxins and infectious agents. With the added benefit of GLA and Vitamin B3, Phycocyanin helps to protect the liver and support detoxification. Vitamin B3 is essential for the body’s production of energy and helps with fatigue. The powerful carotenoid Zeaxanthin provides protection against oxidative stress and helps to support eye health and cellular protection.
Lifestream High Phycocyanin Spirulina Blue provides
- Energy boost.
- Stress support.
- Fortified immune protection.
- Protection against oxidative stress.
- Muscle recovery support.
200 tablets per bottle.
Each Tablet Provides High Phycocyanin Spirulina Powder 500mg.
Also contains Silica, Phycocyanin, Vanilla, Hypromellose.
Adults: 2-4 tablets daily, building up to sustained energy/nutrition: 6 tablets daily.
Optimum nutrition/special uses: Up to 18 tablets daily or more as advised.
Children 6-12 years: Half the adult serving suggestion.
- We recommend Lifestream Spirulina to be part of and not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet .
- If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have an algae allergy, please check with your Healthcare Practitioner before using Lifestream Spirulina.
- Lifestream Spirulina is a natural whole food and is not meant to prevent, diagnose or cure any disease condition.
- People with specific nutrient deficiencies may also need professional advice and should consult their Healthcare Practitioner.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist