MENTHOLATUM Deep Heat Rub
Deep Heat Rub is a non-greasy pain relieving cream to be applied to the skin. The penetrating warmth of Deep Heat helps to stimulate circulation, relax stiffness and re-oxygenate tense, painful tissues. Its counterirritant action makes it effective in the treatment of muscular pains and stiffness including:
- Rheumatic pain
It can also be used for the treatment of Chilblains, Bruises and sprains, and Minor sports injuries.
Available in 100g or 50g rubs.
Menthol, eucalyptus oil, menthyl salicylate, turpentine oil, stearic acid, sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, lanolin, liquid paraffin, and water.
Adults and children over 5 years of age should gently massage deep heat into the affected area until the cream is absorbed.
Apply a thin layer 2-3 times a day and wash hands immediately after use.
Can also be applied before or after exercise.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for warnings and precautions for use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or painkillers such as aspirin, ibuprofen and other NSAIDs.
- Not to be used by children under 5 years of age.
- Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breast feeding, asthmatic or any other prescribed medicines.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist