MUCINEX 600mg Expectorant Tablets
MUCINEX Expectorant Tablets help loosen phlegm and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Mucinex breaks up the mucus that causes chest congestion while providing fast and long lasting relief. It is specially formulated with a bi-layer tablet. The immediate release layer gets to work fast while the extended release layer continues to work for up to 12 hours.
Available in 20 tablets or 10 tablets per pack.
Guaifenesin 600 mg per tablet.
Adults & Children over 12 Years: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours.
No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs w/smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, returns, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be signs of serious illness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist