MYLANTA 2 Go Double Strength Tablets, 24
Double strength for fast relief from indigestion, heartburn, upset stomach, flatulence and wind pain.
Antacids rapidly neutralise excess stomach acid, relieving indigestion, heartburn and upset stomach. The anti-flatulent quickly relieves wind pain by dissipating excess gas bubbles in the stomach.
24 tablets per pack.
Each tablet contains:
Magnesium Hydroxide 200mg
Aluminium Hydroxide-Dried 200mg
Adults: 1-2 tablets chewed 3-4 times daily or as directed by a doctor.
A dose may be increased to 8 tablets if required.
- You should consult your doctor if you have been taking Mylanta continuously for 14 days and/or have symptoms such as vomiting, and blood or coffee grain like material in faeces.
- Consult your doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Do not take Mylanta within 2 hours of taking any other medication unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist. Mylanta may reduce the effectiveness of some medications.
- If pregnant, do not exceed the recommended dose unless under medical supervision.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist