NAPHCON-A Allergy Eye Drops, 15ml
ALCON Naphcon-A Eye Drops for the temporary relief and comfort of minor eye symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis, itching and redness.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride, and Pheniramine Maleate.
Adult Dose: Instil 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) 3 to 4 times daily as required, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Before using in children under 6 years of age, consult your physician.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes colour or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- Cease use and consult your doctor if you feel eye pain, changes in vision occur, redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours.
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
- Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, narrow angle glaucoma or trouble urinating unless directed by a physician.
- Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
- When using this product, pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- Overuse may cause more redness of the eye(s).
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist