NAPHCON Forte Eye Drops, 15ml
Alcon Naphcon Forte Eye Drops are for the relief of red, congested eyes.
These eye drops soothe and comfort common eye irritations. The active ingredient, Naphazoline Hydrochloride, alleviates irritations caused by pollen-related allergies, colds, dust, smog, wind, swimming or wearing contact lenses.
Apply 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as required, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses. Soft contact lenses can be inserted 15 minutes after use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a doctor or physician. Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Unless advised by a doctor, individuals suffering from glaucoma or serious eye conditions should not use.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using in conjunction with other eye drops.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or to any other surface.
- Store below 25°C. Protect from excessive heat.
- Discard container 4 weeks after opening.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist