NUROFEN Pain Relief Tablets
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Nurofen provides fast, effective and targeted pain and/or inflammation relief. Provides temporary relief from:
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Muscular pain
- Non-serious arthritic pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
Available in 96, 48, 24 and 12 tablet packs.
Ibuprofen 200mg per tablet.
Adults and Children over 12 years: Initial dose 2 tablets taken with water, then if necessary, 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours (Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children 7 to 12 years: 1 Tablet every 6-8 hours as necessary (Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
- If symptoms persist for more than three days, please consult your doctor. If you are receiving medication from your doctor, suffer from asthma, are allergic to aspirin, have any stomach problems or are pregnant, you should consult your doctor before taking ibuprofen or any other pain reliever.
- Do not take if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Do not take during the first 6 months of your pregnancy, except on doctors advice. DO NOT USE AT ALL during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist