NUTRA-LIFE Ester-C Echinacea Chewable Tablets
NUTRA-LIFE Ester C Echinacea Chewable Tablets
A combination of Ester-C (a patented form of vitamin C) and Echinacea, in a convenient pleasant-tasting chewable tablet.
Ester-C is absorbed into the blood stream faster and is held in the body longer than ordinary vitamin C, improving its effectiveness. Ester-C is non-acidic and has been proven to be “tooth friendly” a benefit for people who prefer chewable vitamin C tablets. Echinacea has a long history of use in supporting immunity and provides additional immune benefits.
Nutra-Life Ester C Echniacea Chewable Tablets are beneficial for:
- Supporting immunity.
- Improving resistance to infection.
- Antioxidant protection.
- Supporting recovery.
Available in bottles of 120 or 60 chewables.
Each Chewable Tablet Provides:
Ester C (Calcium Ascorbate - Threonate Complex) 500mg
Equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 418mg
Echinacea Purpurea Herb top flowering juice (Equiv fresh) 500mg
No Added gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg. soy, artifical colours, artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets chewed 3 or 4 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children (5-10 years): Chew one tablet up to twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not use in children under 5 years without medical advice.
- High doses may cause reversible loose bowels or diarrhoea.
- Vitamin C in doses of 1g and above increases the bioavailability of ethinyloestradiol in oral contraceptives. This can be important if vitamin C is suddenly discontinued and may lead to breakthrough bleeding or even contraceptive failure. Women on oral contraceptives and taking high doses of vitamin C should be advised to reduce vitamin C levels gradually over several days to avoid a breakthrough bleed.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist