NUTRA-LIFE Fish Oil 1500mg + Vit D Capsules, 180's
Nutra-Life Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg Plus Vitamin D contains Sustainably-harvested, NZ-manufactured Fish Oil with 50% more Omega-3 EFAs per capsule plus Vitamin D. Beneficial for Supporting healthy heart function, circulation, and blood pressure and cholesterol levels; assisting with joint discomfort and swelling, and supporting joint mobility associated with arthritis; and maintaining healthy brain function, mental balance and vision.
Key and unique features:
- Provides 50% more EPA and DHA – essential Omega 3 fatty acids per capsule than standard fish oil.
- Sourced from sustainably-harvested populations of oily, cold-water fish (e.g. anchovy, mackerel and sardine) and certified Friend of the Sea.
- Low odour, low reflux fish oil.
- Rigorously tested for mercury, heavy metals, and pesticides to comply with strict international standards.
- Contains added Vitamin D to support heart, bones and immunity.
- Manufactured and packed in New Zealand.
180 capsules per bottle.
Each soft gel capsule provides:
Fish Oil - Natural (1500mg) 1500mg
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 450mg (Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 270mg and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 180mg)
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 142IU) 3.55mg
Formulated without Gluten, artificial preservatives, dairy, salt, starch, sugar and yeast.
Joint health: Take 6 capsules daily.
Symptomatic relief of dry skin and eczema: Take 7 capsules daily.
Heart, & cholesterol level maintenance: Take 2-4 capsules daily.
Healthy brain & eye function, & general well-being: Take 2-7 capsules daily.
All doses to be taken with food & a glass of cold water.
- Suitable for adults only.
- Customers taking anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) drugs should use this product with caution and monitor their blood pressure regularly, as fish oil may decrease blood pressure and increase the effects of these drugs.
- Customers taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication should consult their doctor before using this product.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist