NUTRA-LIFE Meno-Life 24 Hour Support
Nutra-Life Meno-Life is a two-part herbal capsule combination for women for the day and night-time relief of menopausal symptoms.
Is specially designed to provide for the different day and night time menopausal symptoms that women experience. The two capsules include herbs which have a proven history of benefit in the management of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings and insomnia.
The formula also includes soy isoflavones (genistein, daidzein, glycetein and formochanin), and natural phytoestrogens that mimic oestrogen and help to control many symptoms that result from the cessation of oestrogen production.
Meno-Life is Beneficial For:
- Providing 24-hour, night-and-day assistance with menopausal symptoms.
- Helping with daytime hot flushes, stress, irritability, fatigue and mood swings.
- Assisting with restless, interrupted sleep at night.
- Maintaining bone density, energy levels and heart health.
- Maintaining health and wellbeing through menopause.
- Managing the common effects of menopause - loss of temperature control leading to hot flushes, night sweats, lack of focus, menstrual irregularity, low libido, fatigue, dry skin and mucous membranes that many women experience at this time.
Available in 120 and 60 tablet bottles.
Two capsules (Day and Night) contain:
Glycine max (Soy) Seed 16g
Stand. Equiv. Soy isoflavones (of Glycine max) 40mg
Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) Flower 300mg
Dioscorea villosa (Wild Yam) Root 500mg
Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) Root 1000mg
Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) Fruit 500mg
Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) Rhizome & Root 1000mg
Hypericum perforatum (St Johns Wort) Herb Top 250mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus Root Dry (Siberian Ginseng) 150mg
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) Root 1000mg
Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) 50mg
Magnesium (as oxide) 80mg
Calcium (as citrate) 117mg
Adults only: Take 1 RED day capsule in the morning with food, and 1 CLEAR night capsule before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- St John’s Wort affects the way many medicines work, including the Oral Contraceptive Pill. Customers taking any prescribed medications, especially Warfarin, should consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
- Customers taking Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) should not use this product.
- Customers who have oestrogen-dependent tumours should not use this product.
- Customers who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this product.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist