PERCUTANE Joint Action, 75g
Percutane Joint Action is a deep penetrating solution for assisting joint mobility & flexibility. Percutane helps relax muscles & activate joints. It soothes as you move.
- Assists joints - For pain relief from stiff aching joints, muscles or tendons. Restores lost mobility and muscular flexibility.
- Rapid action - Quickly absorbed formula response after application.
- Prolonged 24hr Effect - Lasting benefit, economical to use just one application required daily.
- Rehabilitation - After injury, accidents or surgery, strains, sprains, bruises.
- Soothes as you move - Highly recommended for joint or muscular discomfort and restriction associated with Arthritis or Fibromyalgia.
- Multi-use formula - Triple action anti-inflammatory ingredients, Arnica, Aloe Vera, Burdock, plus Capsaicin for mobility and pain.
- Plus - Can also be used for diabetic neuropathy, shingles or sciatica.
Arnica, Aloe Vera, Burdock and Capsaicin.
To mobilise joints, tendons and tight muscles. Rub in sparingly each day. Only a small amount is required for prolonged results. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and cold water after use.
Start the day massaging into the muscle groups and tendons and then into the stiff joint areas to improve mobility.
- Do not use on children under six years.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- Avoid use under a heat pad or thermal support.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips or sensitive body parts.
- Cold sponge to reduce warmth.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist