POLIDENT Denture Adhesive Cream, 60g
Polident Denture Adhesive Cream offers strong hold, seal and comfort, with the added benefit of being free of flavouring - for those who prefer a more natural taste.
Holds the denture firmly in place whilst providing a gentle cushion for the gums. It can be used on wet or dry dentures to hold them place for up to 12 hours.
As a cream formulation, it offers specific advantages to those denture wearers who may have oral abnormalities or receding gums. Polident denture adhesive creams also help to cushion tender tissues during the healing period after tooth extraction.
Adhesive cream use increases bite force by up to 50%, and reduces denture dislodgement whilst eating. It also forms a protective seal that reduces food entrapment under the denture.
Poly(methylvinylether/maleic acid) sodium-calcium mixed partial salt, petrolatum, cellulose gum, and mineral oils .
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply a small amount in short strips, not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press firmly into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure.
- Do not apply more than once a day.
- Swish mouth with water. Slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from dentures and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Use Polident denture cleanser to thoroughly clean your dentures.
- If you have ill-fitting dentures, please see your dental professional.
- Store Below 30°C.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist