RITE AID Hydrogel Breast Discs, 12 Pack
Discomfort and pain experienced during breastfeeding can detract from this amazing time of bonding with your baby.
These Breast Discs cool and soothe sore nipples, at the same time, creating the optimal environment for healing broken and inflamed skin. Safe and non toxic for you and your baby, the discs keep the nipple area dry and restores your skin's natural moisture.
- Soothes cracked and sore nipples.
- Cools irritated skin and alleviates the pain associated with breastfeeding.
- Absorbs leakage to prevent bacteria buildup.
- Individually sealed for added hygiene.
- 12 Hydrogel breast discs included in box.
- Discs are approximately 7cm in diameter.
Water, glycol, and polymer.
No animal extracts.
- Wash hands and nipples with lukewarm water before application.
- Open sterile packet and remove the protective backing from the disc and gently place the disc on the nipple and areola.
- Before breastfeeding, remove the discs from nipples and wash your nipples with lukewarm water.
- Whilst breastfeeding place discs on a clean surface. Discs can be placed in the refrigerator for added cooling comfort.
- Wash and dry nipples before reapplying discs.
- Replace discs once a day. In the case of excessive milk leakage, replace discs more frequently.
- This is not a reusable product, and needs to be disposed of at the end of the day when the sticky adhesion has lost its stickiness.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist