SILENCE Anti-Snoring Spray, 50ml
Silence Anti Snoring Spray is a specially designed diffuser to reduce snoring. It acts directly on the main cause of snoring, the throat issues. Snoring is caused by vibrations of the soft palate and other throat tissues due to air turbulence upon inhaling. During deep sleep, the muscles of the throat tissues relax and obstruct the airway.
Silence anti-snoring spray has a threefold function:
- It coats the throat tissues to reduce the vibrations in the throat.
- Due to its bio-adhesive formula, Silence Anti Snoring Spray remains active throughout the night.
- The foam keeps the treated area in the throat lubricated.
Carrageenan, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Sucralose, Rose Hip extract, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Mint mandarin flavor, and Aqua.
- Shake the can vigorously.
- Take the additional diffuser provided, attach it to the nozzle of the dispenser and secure tightly.
- Hold the can upside down and insert the nozzle into the back of your mouth. With your thumb supporting the applicator of the bottle, press the dispenser and spray the back of the throat for 1 second.
Perform step 3 and 4 three times to optimise the effect of Silence throat spray. Additionally, regular use of Silence helps to stabilise the tissues and contributes progressively to a reduction of snoring noise.
- For use by adults only.
- Silence acts on the noise of snoring and does not constitute the treatment for sleep apnoea.
- Not suitable for asthmatics.
- If pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
- Do not spray near the eyes.
- Extract (Phosphatidylcholine) contains soya oil. If you are allergic to peanuts or soya do not use this product.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist