STREPSILS Plus Anaesthetic Throat Spray, 20mL
Strepsils Plus Anaesthetic Throat Spray has been specially formulated to give effective and rapid relief from severe sore throats.
The formula contains a local anaesthetic to numb the throat, and two antiseptic agents that help attack a wide range of bacteria which cause sore throat and mouth infections, including:
- Sore throat.
- Mouth and denture ulcers.
- Discomfort associated with tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
Amylmetacresol, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol, and Lignocaine.
Adults and children over 12 years: Apply 3 sprays to the affected area.
Children 6-12 years: Apply 1 spray to the affected area.
Repeat as necessary up to a maximum dose of six times a day.
- Not recommended in children under 6 years.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not dilute.
- If symptoms persist or are accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting consult your doctor.
- Use with care if you are asthmatic.
- Care should be taken when consuming hot liquids and food.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist