TIGER BALM White Regular Strength, 18g
Tiger Balm White Regular Strength 18g is a versatile topical herbal medication that can be used for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
It is a versatile medication that can be used for:
- Arthritis and rheumatism
- Muscular and joint pains
- Neck and back pain
- Tired feet
- Muscular aches caused by stress
- Warm up rub prior to exercise
Tiger Balm White (Regular Strength) can also be used as a chest rub to relieve nasal congestion.
Menthol, Camphor, Clove oil, Dementholised Mint oil, Cajuput oil and Paraffin.
Apply to affected area 3-4 times daily. Rub gently in circular motion and keep warm.
- Not to be used on infants under 2 years, unless on the advice of a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad.
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist