VITAMIN C Lipo-Sachets 30's
- Support the normal function of the immune system
- Supports recovery from ills and chills
- Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
- Support the production of collagen which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
- Support iron absorption
Each 5g sachet contains 1000mg sodium ascorbate equivalent to 889mg vitamin C.
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
1 sachet once daily. Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water or juice. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders.
Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist