WARTNER Wart Remover, 50mL
Wartner uses a mixture of dimethyl ether (DME) and propane, which freezes warts at a temperature of -57°C.
It works by freezing the core of the wart, which is caused by the contagious human papilloma virus (HPV). This freezing causes it to fall off in 10 to 14 days, by which time healthy skin will have formed beneath.
Should only be used on common or plantar warts. Consult your doctor before use if you are diabetic, pregnant, or if the wart is located on a sensitive area (e.g. the face, neck, armpits).
50mL total, and includes 12 foam applicators for 10 treatments.
Dimethylether and Propane.
Just one 20 second treatment is usually sufficient.
Two or three applications are recommended for stubborn or more persistent warts and verrucas. Allow 15 days between treatments.
Keep the treated area clean. Swimming and showering are permitted. Do not pick at or scratch the treated area. Protect blisters, if necessary with a plaster - do not puncture blisters.
Consult a physician if the aching, stinging sensation persists or if another complication occurs.
- For the treatment of warts and not for other conditions which may resemble warts.
- If in doubt if your condition is a wart, please consult a General practitioner.
- Do not use for moles, sun spots, birth marks or skin tags.
- Should never be used on areas of thin skin (e.g. face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom) or on genital warts.
- Not suitable for diabetics, for people with poor circulation and during pregnancy.
- Not for use on children under the age of 4.
- Contains inflammable components - Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
- Do not apply whilst smoking or close to naked flames.
- If there are multiple warts or verrucas on a finger/or toe, treat only one at a time - treat each remaining wart or verruca separately with a two-week interval between treatments.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Use only in combination with the special foam applicators.
- Use one foam applicator for each wart or verruca and use each foam applicator only once.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist