ZANTAC Relief 150mg Tablets
Zantac Relief tablets control excess acid for at least 12 hours, to bring you rapid and long lasting relief, day or night from indigestion and heartburn.
Your stomach makes acid which helps digest your food. Sometimes your stomach can produce too much acid, and it can flow back into your oesophagus causing acid indigestion. Zantac Relief belongs to a group of medicines called H2 blockers). Instead of just neutralising your excess stomach acid like antacid, H2 blockers work by preventing your stomach from producing too much acid in the first place.
- Controls acid production rather than just neutralising.
- Lets you enjoy food and drink.
- Can be taken before or after food.
- Acts fast, and provides long lasting relief.
Available in 28 and 14 tablet packs.
Ranitidine 150mg per tablet.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet at any time of the day of night. Swallow whole with a glass of water. Do not chew.
No more than 2 tablets in any 24 hour period.
- If symptoms persist for more than 14 days consult your doctor.
- Do not use if you are taking anti-inflammatory medicines unless under doctor's supervision.
- Do not use if you have or an active ulcer, renal impairment, or are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not use in children under 12 years.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist